Our credit reporting attorneys deal with every type of credit error
- 46-70% of all credit reports contain mistakes.
- 40% of all credit reports contain public record information belonging to someone else, credit accounts that do not belong to the consumer or accounts incorrectly marked as delinquent..
- 26% of credit errors are serious enough to deny an application for credit, housing or employment.
We sue creditors and debt collectors for violating FCRA and our clients often recover thousands and thousands of dollars from these lawsuits.
Here are some of the most common and egregious errors:
Mixed or Merged Credit Reports
Inaccurate Info on Credit Reports
Background Screening & FCRA
Out of Date Entries on Credit Reports
Unauthorized Review of our Client’s Reports
WE CAN HELP YOU WITH CREDIT REPORTING ISSUES
Unsure of whether or not bankruptcy is right for you? Want to see if you are eligible for bankruptcy? I am ready to discuss all your options with you in a free case evaluation. Find trusted, dedicated advice today at John Steinkamp & Associates.
- I have helped 1,000s of people to a fresh start
- My firm is backed by strong client recommendations
- 20 years experience handling only bankruptcy cases
- Affordable, hassle-free payment plans